You are Here: Home > Stripping & Pre-treatment Processes
Stripping and Pre-treatment Processes
Schloetter Co Ltd offer a full range of stripping and pre-treatment processes suitable for use in both general metal finishing and the printed circuit board industries. We offer a wide range of products for stripping electroplated deposits from a number of different substrates.
Our stripping processes are specially formulated to give maximum metal stripping rates without attacking the base material.
We offer a wide variety of cleaning & degreasing solutions - both soak cleaners and electrolytic cleaners, suitable for cleaning many different metals prior to electroplating.
Some of our main processes are listed below, but please contact us if you cannot find a suitable process or require further information.
- PCB strippers
- copper stripping processes
- gold stripping processes
- nickel stripping processes
- silver stripping processes
- tin stripping processes
- tin-alloy stripping processes
- “Alumenate” Pre-treatment for Aluminium
- Pre-treatment for Copper and Brass (Oiled, Oxidized, Soldered)
- Pre-treatment for Copper and Brass (Polished)
- Pre-treatment for Steel; Oiled, Greased, With Pigments, Rusted, Scaled
- Pre-treatment for Stainless Steel; Oiled, Greased, Scaled
- Pre-treatment for Zinc Die-casts
- Pre-treatment for Steel, Copper, Brass and Zinc Die-casts