Schloetter MC15 Filter Units
The MC15 Filter Unit is manufactured in a sturdy polypropylene construction suitable for most plating solutions. It is simple to use, with the following advantages -
- Self-priming pump, provided that the filter chamber is filled with solution at the beginning of filtration.
- Quick fastening / opening lid.
- Very high corrosion resistance of all components.
- The unit is fitted with one chamber which incorporates a single 10" long poly wound cartridge.
Accessories required -
- 2 off inlet / outlet PVC hoses (20 mm or 25 mm inside diameter)
- 1 Only strainer 20 or 25 mm
Optional Extras -
- 1 only pressure gauge
See table at the bottom of this page.
The Unit comes with a choice of pumps - the M15 and the M35. The M35 should be chosen where a high flow rate is required. The M15 and M35 pumps are magnetically coupled, centrifugal units, thus helping to avoid any leakages. They are self-priming and are available in single or three phase. The pump body is made of polypropylene and its closed impeller guarantees greater efficiency and silent operation. The impeller is guided by a ceramic shaft.
|M 15 Motor:||45 watts / 2900 rpm|
|M 35 Motor:||185 watts / 2900 rpm|
|Connections:||Standard fittings - nozzles
(Other connections available)
|Max Operating Temp:||80°C|
Filter Unit Part Numbers
|Description||Product No.||Phase||Cartridge||Flow Rate
Litres / Hr
|MC15 / M15||251609||Single||1 x 10"||1200 max|
|MC15 / M15||251610||Three||1 x 10"||1200 max|
|MC15 / M35||251552||Single||1 x 10"||1800 max|
|MC15 / M35||251555||Three||1 x 10"||1800 max|
|Strainer for M15 (20mm)||251630|
|PVC Hoses (pair) for M15 & M35 (20mm)||251641|
|Strainer for M15 & M35 (20mm)||251631|
Specification subject to change without prior notice